Saturday, September 15, 2012

Easy Weeknight Chicken Parmesan

I recently became an Allstar for AllRecipes.com, and part of becomming an Allstar is trying and reviewing new products.

This month I had the opportunity to try Progresso's new Recipe Starters.  I received one of each flavor from AllRecipes and Progresso and my first dish was Progresso's Easy Weeknight Chicken Parmesan, made with the Fire-Roasted Tomato Cooking Sauce.

Of all the Recipe Starters I have tried so far, this one is a favorite.  It was easy to throw together and we had a full meal in just 30 minutes.  I did stray a bit from the recipe, deglazing the pan with a little butter and white wine (it's so good and just adds a little richness to the sauce), but for a quick weeknight meal, this is a nice option!


No comments:

Post a Comment