Thursday, August 22, 2013

Goya - Three Bean Salad

So my 2nd Goya recipe this month was Goya's Three Bean Salad.  I wanted to make something that everyone in the house, including my son the vegetarian could eat, so this was on the menu today!

It was easy to put together, it took no time at all, and everyone in the house really enjoyed it. 


The only issue I had, if you can even call it that, was that I wasn't able to find the Goya Salad & Vegetable Seasoning at my local grocery store.  They had several varieties of these seasoning packets, so I tried the Cilantro & Tomato packets as a substitute, and it seemed to do the trick!

Goya's Three Bean Salad is definitely a keeper!  If  you are looking for a great summer side dish, give this one a shot, you won't be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment