Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jell-O Patriotic Mini Fruit Tarts

Looking for a quick and easy summertime dessert that you can whip up in 20 minutes or less?  The Jell-O Patriotic Mini Fruit Tarts should be your go to recipe!  I cheated a little, (shhh don't tell).  Rather than use the refridgerated pie crust, I used mini phyllo cups that I found in the frozen dessert section of our local grocery store.  I liked the phyllo cups because it kept the dessert nice and light and they turned out as the perfect bite sized treat after dinner.

I used fresh fruit that I had here at home, which were kiwi and blackberries, but I also made some tarts with diced up fresh local peaches as well (not shown).  You can easily swap out most fresh fruit for this recipe as well, just use what you have on hand for a light sweet treat!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/jell-o-patriotic-mini-fruit-tarts/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment